Features:The new Beretta APX semiautomatic pistol, utilizing a removable, serialized chassis frame, can be easily modified with replaceable grip frame housings and is simple to disassemble and maintain. Ease of use was the key driver in the development of the APX. The APX’s extremely low profile, snag free, design makes it easy to carry and draw from the holster. To accommodate right or left-handed use, the APX’s magazine release button can be easily reversed. The light, durable grip frame housing employs modern thermoplastic technology through the use of fiberglass reinforced technopolymer.
- Model: APX
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Magazine: 10 rounds
- Rifling Pitch: 10 in/ 250 mm
- Rifling: R.H. - 6 grooves
- General Operation: Semiautomatic, short recoil system
- Locking System: Tilt-barrel, locked breech
- Sights: Removable front and rear sights
- Chassis frame: Stainless steel
- Grip frame housing: Fiberglass reinforced technopolymer
- Slide: Steel with black Nitride finishing
- Barrel: Steel with black Nitride finishing
- Action: Striker fired
- Safeties: Striker deactivation button, firing pin block safety, trigger safety.