KS7130BLUBLK: 7130BLUBLK Launch 12CA AUTO
Designed by Matt Diskin, the Launch 12 is the baby brother of Kershaw’s popular Launch 8. Inspired by the look of classic Italian stilettos, the Launch 12 offers a stiletto style for a new generation. More compact than the original Launch 8, the Launch 12 weighs just 1.9 ounces, making it exceptionally easy to carry. The slim blade is sharpened on one side and has a deep top grind to lighten weight and add stiletto style. This version of the Launch 12 features a sub 2" blade, making it legal to carry in the state of California. Integrated fingerguards on handle top and bottom keep fingers away from danger.
This made in the USA automatic knife has stiletto styling in a smaller package. The CPM-154 powdered metallurgy blade steel takes and holds an excellent edge, provides corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness. The lightweight, strong anodized aluminum handle is comfortably slim with a carbon fiber insert, while the low-profile push button makes it harder for the blade to accidentally deploy.
- Push-button Lock - Found on the Kershaw Folding Saw, it locks the saw blade open during use, then releases with the push of a button for storage.
- Reversible - Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA - When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Blade Length: 1.93"
- Closed Length: 3.78"
- Overall Length: 5.71"
- Blade Material: CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Spear Point
- Blade Finish: Black
- Handle Material: Blue Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum w/ Blue Weave Carbon Fiber Insert
- Locking Mechanism: Button
- Pocket Clip: Reversible Tip-Up Carry
- Weight: 1.9 oz. (54 g)
- Designer: Matt Diskin
- Made in the USA