New Metal for a Better Leek From Kershaw
The next Leek upgrade from Kershaw, a CPM 154 blade steel and genuine copper handle scales. The Leek may be the Idea EDC, good sized with the 3" blade but not to big. A slim design to be easy to carry but the razor-sharp blade of high-performance CPM 154 means it can take care of a world of cutting tasks. Copper is denser than steel to give it a little more heft and copper will patina over time so each Copper Leek will be unique.
Kershaw Folding Knife Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturers Number 1660CU
- 3" Blade Length
- A must-have addition to your Leek collection
- CPM 154 powdered metallurgy steel has uniform distribution of carbides
- Takes and holds an excellent edge; good corrosion resistance, wear resistance, and toughness
- Stonewashed finish helps hide use scratches
- Genuine copper handles will patina over time for a unique finish
- SpeedSafe assisted opening with convenient flipper
- Tip-Lock secures blade when closed
- Liner lock
- Wharnecliff Blade
- Flipper Opening
- Closed Length 4"
- Overall Length 7"
- Overall Weight 4 oz
- Reversible Pocket Clip, Right, Tip/Up Down
- Stonewashed Blade
- Satin Copper Handle
- Made in the USA