Norad an Aerospace Design From Kershaw
The Norad was inspired by the lines of aerospace design and opens with Kershaw's KVT ball-bearing system and a flipper. The flipper size has been reduced to make it disappear when open but still allows the knife to open easily. The steel handle has carbon fiber inserts in the steel handle and an oversized, polished pivot adds a modern look and a custom backspacer with raised jimping provides a secure grip. A two tone blade finishes off this classic with the hollow in the blade features gray PVD coating and the rest of the blade is machine satin finished.
Kershaw Folding Knife Specifications and Features:
- Manufacturers Number 5510
- 3.3 Blade Length
- A custom look at an affordable price
- D2 blade steel offers edge-holding capability, strength, and hardness
- Machine satin and gray PVD two-tone finish
- Steel handle has carbon fiber inserts, front and back; raised custom backspacer helps ensure a solid grip
- Opens easily with KVT ball-bearing system; flipper is concealed when the knife is open
- Frame lock
- Drop Point Blade
- Flipper Opening
- Closed Length 4.5"
- Overall Length 7.9"
- Overall Weight 4.9 oz
- Reversible Pocket Clip
- Gray PVD with Satin Grind Blade Finish