From the aircraft-grade aluminum alloy receiver to the durable Zytel polymer frame, the CPX-2 designed to be the ideal carry gun with no sacrifice on strength or power. Ergonomic finger grooves and recoil cushion ensure comfortable extended range sessions, meaning you'll be ready and accurate in case you ever have to draw under pressure. With a variety of color variations and an exceptionally lightweight design, the SCCY CPX-2 is a perfect carry firearm for novice and expert shooters alike.
- Magazine: Includes (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 additional flat magazine bases.
- Barrel: Machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16_1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075_T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Slide: Quality Stainless Steel available with Natural Stainless or Black Nitride finish.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “RE-COIL CUSHION” on the back_strap.
- Recoil Spring System: All steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: Steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 Dot Sight System: Steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer Firing System: Double-action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Double-Action trigger: Specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Trigger Guard Lock: Custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.