leans, Lubricates, Penetrates, and Protects. Use as a broad spectrum lubricant. Safe on all finishes wood, etc. Extremely effective in sub-zero conditions. Will not freeze or gum up. Read more.
80 Below is a 100% Full Synthetic Extreme Temperature Sporting Oil developed to withstand everything mother nature throws at it. Engineered to combat the problem very high moisture and cold environments inflict on all mechanisms. Apply 80 Below to firearms, auto, marine, farm and ranch, locks, chains, bearings, and/or everything. For Problem Free Functionality and extreme efficiency; outdoor or indoor.
-Cleans, Penetrates, Protects, & Lubricates
-Use on all Sporting Mechanisms
-Firearm, Fishing Reel, ATV, Snowmobile, etc.
- operating range of -80˚F to +465˚F
- Pour Point -90°F
- Flash Point +475°F
- Anti-Wear Properties
- AW and EP additive (anti-wear and Extreme pressure)
- Wear and Corrosion Protection over wide Temperature ranges
- Rust Inhibitor
- Non-Drip Characteristics
- Non-wax based
- Thermal Heat Conductivity from lubricated parts- Cleans internal Residues and other contaminates
- Helps keep surfaces clean and deters foreign deposits
- Excellent Penetration Properties
- wide viscosity index
Directions For Use
1. Store can at room temperature for best results
2. Shake can well for 10 seconds before spraying
3. Hold can in upright position 6-10 inches from part to be lubricated
4. Spray; allow to penetrate and set. Wipe away any excess lube.